Saturday, November 7, 2009

pull the wool over your eyes

(Warning: if you hate ponchos, you can skip this!)


Over the years, I've learned there's a very divided camp on ponchos. They're a lot like Uggs*; you either love them or loathe them - - with a passion.

And whether you like it or not, several of my sources tell me wool flannel ponchos will be back very, very soon. In fact, I'm already seeing them in stores and on the street.

When Opening Ceremony and Pendelton teamed up for Fall/winter '09, I knew it was just a matter of time until ponchos re-entered the fold.

*Just for the record, I think Uggs are awful.


Don't worry, Ganelina Natasha's models are scared, too. The photo is from her incredible collection on Flickr. Click through for more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails