Friday, December 4, 2009

seasonal madness

I am excited my jewelry line, g r a y l i n g will be taking part in several events this month.

The fun kicks off with an open studio this Sunday, December 6th at my studio in Multnomah Village. I share the space with Palladium Inc., who represent several jewelry lines including Pyrrha and Evelyn Knight.

On Wednesday, December 9th, I'll be at the CRAVE Holiday Cravings Party. I get my very own booth! It will be decked out with crystals, wood planks, antlers, and jewelry. My friend, Brady, has been busy hand-painting and distressing custom made signage just for my booth!

Then comes a trunk show with Prairie Underground (one of my very favorite clothing lines!) at Pin Me Apparel, on December 17th. I cannot wait! I adore adore adore Pin Me and Prairie Underground, and I'm honored to be collaborating with them.

Last, but not least, is my trunk show at SOLE on December 19th. It falls on the Saturday just before Christmas, and the Pearl District will be bustling with activity. I cannot wait to be at SOLE for the day! I love the owner, Kim, to pieces.

I've posted dates, times, and addresses on my website if you'd like additional information.


So...I'm taking a few days off from posting! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails