Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dekked out

A friend of mine owns Oh Baby, a local mini-chain of fine lingerie stores here in Portland, Oregon. I paid her Broadway store a visit today while I was the area. Laura showed me lots of her new styles - including yummies from La Perla, Huit, and my new favorite from the Netherlands - marlies|dekkers:

What appears to be a strappy-edgy-harness contraption is actually a full-blown, ultra-sexy bra. The bras look splendid with everything, and they are actually comfortable!

Here's a little-known-fact: marlies|dekkers beat out more than 80 brands including Christian Lacroix and John Galliano for the CILA Best Fashion Lingerie Award.

Oh Baby is one of a few stores in the U.S. where a gal can find the entire marlies|dekkers collection. And I suppose if marlies|dekkers is good enough for Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Dita Von Teese, it is surely good enough for me...

Rihanna in marlies|dekkers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails