Wednesday, October 21, 2009

first thursday @ relish

relish holds a dear place in my heart - they were the very first store to carry my sterling-silver designs now known as metallust.

The new space on Lovejoy (they expanded last year) is gorgeous and well-stocked with modern furniture, accessories, textiles, and jewelry.

Trisha and her staff invited me to be the featured artist for First Thursday this November. I'll be showing a capsule line, made especially for relish. I'll also give a lecture on inspiration in my design work, as per their request. :)

Please join us for wine, snacks and browsing!


relish,logo,portland,oregon
First Thursday with grayling. at relish design
November 5th :: 5-7pm
: : :
1715 NW Lovejoy Street
Portland Oregon 97209
http://www.shoprelish.com/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails