Sunday, September 26, 2010

victoria beckham does shades

By now you may have noticed I have an interest in celebrity-designed jewelry, clothing, and accessories (more here and here and here) . I am fascinated by the way these people (whether known initially for their acting, singing, or even merely their good looks) are able to glide effortlessly from their "specialty" into the field of design.

Every once in a while I come across a CDL (my little moniker for a celebrity-designed line) that I actually really like and/or find interesting. Recently, a collection of sunglasses from none other than Victoria Beckham, kind of blew my mind.

I am a firm believer that sunglasses are one of the ultimate elevation pieces you can own. Alongside a good bag, well-made shoes, and perhaps a great pair of jeans - there is little else you need to show the world you "get it".

victoria beckham,sunglasses,collection,shop online,shades,celebrity,accessories,trends,eyewear,shopping,styling tips




View more awesome shades here.

photos courtesy beckham ventures ltd

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails