Tuesday, June 21, 2011

these beads suck good

I've reached that point in my life where things that are "good for baby" pique my interest.

It's no surprise, really. Several of my peers are toting around mini versions of themselves in strollers. A few are walking around with a protruding bellies. It seems to be baby season year-round in Portland, Oregon.

My husband jokes that a baby is a new "thing to shop for". In a way, he is just teasing me about my shopping habits. But in another way, he is right. You get to buy little onesies, tiny shoes, and small picture books with durable cardboard pages.

That's all fine and good. But, the baby gear I can really get into is stuff like this:

chewbeads,jewelry safe for baby,dishwasher safe jewelry,chew beads,bon lemon,bpa free baby toys,baby shower gift ideas,shop baby toys online,chew toys for baby,nursing tips

That's right. There's a line of jewelry in Mommyville: CHEWBEADS. As my friend Amy, Owner of Bon Lemon says, "Chewbeads are awesome because they are both stylish and practical".

The beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers), and they are soft on gums and teeth. There's no gross stuff in the beads (ixnay on BPA, phthalates, etc) plus you can throw 'em in the dishwasher.

The best part? The prices. With nothing currently over $50 in the line (bracelets start around $11) you can afford several pieces.

If you're looking to buy these baby-safe baubles, check out Bon Lemon. She'll be receiving a large order soon. Shipping is free and Amy is super friendly.


-Katy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails