Friday, September 4, 2009

it's been a month

As it turns out, I knew a few people, who knew a few people, and then, well, things just took off! The g r a y l i n g blog is now a month old.

I've had tons of fun compiling photos and links; the phrase "there's so much out there" doesn't even begin to describe it all! Fear not - the best is yet to come. I have several exciting stories and interviews planned featuring local and national designers, shop owners, and industry insiders.

In the meantime, I'll be updating my website with a shopping cart and working on a new cast metal line.

Thanks for reading - your support means everything!


-Katy

In closing, I thought I'd share some pictures from my trip to Montana this Summer.

Montana: home to dinosaurs, cowboys, and half my family.

A hard-rock hamburger and fries at the Earth & Sky Gem Show, held in Billings, Montana. The show brought more than 3000 rock collectors to town. I also snapped pictures of key lime pie, baked potatoes, steak, and sausages - all made of solid rock.

A handsome buck near the Stillwater River. There were nine in all. As cute as they were, I kept thinking how much I wanted a set of their horns for the wall in my office. Don't worry. I love animals and I would never do such a thing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails