Thursday, October 8, 2009

janeane marie

Janeane Marie, the sweet-as-sugar Portland designer who recently graduated from the Art Institute, is showing tonight in the Emerging Designers Competition during Portland Fashion Week.

With a knack for structure and a slight disdain towards jersey, Janeane Marie's eponymous line is absolutely stunning. This young designer is cutting and sewing incredible tailored jackets, exposed-seam dresses, and patterned silk blouses that will knock your socks off.

It just so happens she and I discovered my jewelry and her clothes compliment each other nicely - her models will be wearing my designs during the show and I couldn't be more excited! I hope to post pictures of our creative mash-up later this week. For now, feast your eyes on this gorgeous dress from Janeane Marie...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails