Monday, November 23, 2009

fashion show at bubble boutique

Last week was crazy. I spent the majority of my time preparing Holiday orders and generally feeling overwhelmed.

By the time Thursday rolled around I was ready for a break. Lucky for me, my friend Jessica was having a fashion show at her boutique, Bubble.



I arrived long before the show began, which left me time to stroll around and browse. I had fun drooling over the selection of knock-out dresses and knits from Kyumi and Rodika Zanian.



I also had no problem pretending a black clutch from Moyna was mine:



A highlight of the evening was the jewelry from Luc Kieffer, of Paris, which Bubble stocks extensively. The bangles and necklaces with rhinestones set in resin were out of this world.




The models were channeling 1960's style in silky sheaths and pencil skirts. I adored one dress in particular from Susana Monaco. It's no surprise really - I'm a sucker for gray.


allegra,portland,oregon,model,bubble,boutique,fashion,show

The best part of any fashion show, besides the fashion show itself, is always the people-watching. The crowd at Bubble was certainly fashionable, to say the least.








What fun. Thanks, Jess.


all photos by me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails